Terms & Conditions
1. Who we are and what we do
· 1.1. Taquilla Tickets facilitates the sale of tickets by allowing Clients to purchase through our website or by visiting our office.
We organise transfers, coach travel, experiences and activities.
· 1.2. Details of the event / activity/ Trip can be found on each page of our website. Each ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the event .
· 1.4. You acknowledge that Taquilla Tickets acts as an agent for the Selected activities Any claims with respect to the purchase of tickets or (including cancellation or postponement of events) lie solely with the event organiser and to the extent permitted by law Taquilla Tickets takes no responsibility or liability for such claims.
2. Purchasing tickets or booking.
· 2.1. When you make a purchase from the Site you acknowledge and agree that:
· 2.2. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid in full where there has been an error in ticket pricing, whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Site, and offer to rectify such an error by re-processing the transaction with the correct ticket pricing.
· 2.3. The event organiser has the right to add or vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including due to intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID or health and safety precautions.
· 2.4. You are responsible for having your tickets, as purchased through Taquilla Tickets available at the event. No refunds or exchanges are provided for lost or stolen tickets or for a failure on your part to present at the event. It is your responsibility to provide correct e-ticket information (email address) to allow adequate time for the delivery of tickets.
· 3.1. All credit card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system. The event organiser determines how you may pay for tickets and registrations.
· 3.2. Tickets purchased on the Site are subject to a non-refundable per order service fee which will be included in the ticket price.
· 3.3. Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for any tickets or registrations supplied via the Site are stated inclusive of IVA A tax invoice will be provided to you upon completing your purchase of tickets. IVA means the impuesto sobre el valor añadido tax charged under the A New Tax System Tax Invoice means tax invoice as defined by the Act.
· 3.4. All prices are stated in Euros
4. Cancelled, varied or postponed Events
· 4.1. The event organiser is surely responsible and liable for providing any refund or comparable ticket where an event is cancelled, varied or postponed.
· 4.2. A contact number will be requested So that Taquilla Tickets can contact you with information relating to your tickets or the event,
· 4.3. We and the event organiser will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that the ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event.
5. Exchanges and refunds
· 5.1. All ticket sales are final. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if: you miss the date. You miss the Transfer. You decide less the 3 days before the arranged date that you do not want to participate for personal reasons.
· 5.2. If your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged (including if it is lost in the mail), we are not required to replace it unless we can identify the seat corresponding to the ticket, or in the case of a general admission ticket can identify and cancel the relevant ticket. We may charge a reasonable administration fee in these circumstances.
6. Unauthorised Use
The following are examples of unauthorised use of the Site and therefore such actions constitute a breach of these Terms. You agree that you will not:
· 6.1. facilitate illegal ticket sales or use the Site to resell tickets of any kind, including by way of unauthorised framing or links to other sites for the purpose of reselling;
· 6.2. interfere with the proper working of the Site or take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site;
· 6.3. request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period or make any other request to transactional servers more than once during any three second interval (this applies equally to a group of individuals acting in concert); or
· 6.4. hack into the Site or utilise automated means to process or place ticket orders including the use of robots, spiders or other devices to process ticket sales.
7. Permitted Use of the Site
· 7.1. You may use the Site for your personal use only. You may make a temporary copy of all or part of the Site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it. You may also retain a single permanent copy of a part of the Site for your personal use (including to purchase tickets). You may not otherwise in any form copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publish or distribute the material on the Site without the prior written consent of Taquilla Ticketsor as permitted by applicable copyright laws.
· 7.2 All content, images, software and designs on the Site (“Content”) are owned by us or used under licence or with consent, including from event organisers. The Content is protected by copyright under the laws of the Eu and other countries through international treaties. You must not remove any proprietary notice or credits contained on the Site.
· 7.3. The Site contains trade marks, logos and trade names of Taquilla Ticketswhich may be registered or otherwise protected by law. You must not use any trade marks, logos or trade names which are used on the Site. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site.
· 7.4. We reserve all of our rights to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Breaches of Terms
If you breach these Terms or we believe you are or were acting in concert with any person who has done so, we may without prior notice:
· 8.1. block or limit your access to the Site;
· 8.2. cancel any tickets, registrations or ticket orders you have placed via the Site without refund;
· 8.3. take legal action against you; and/or
· 8.4. prohibit you from future ticket or registration purchases;
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
· 9.1. You use the Site at your own risk.
· 9.2. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the Site will be free of defects or bugs, or that your access will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
· 9.3. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the Site at any time.
· 9.4. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your use of the Site that are not set out in these Terms.
· 9.5. The goods and services provided by Taquilla Tickets come with certain guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Spanish Law. Our liability for any breach of those guarantees is limited to the replacement of goods or re-supply or services or the replacement cost of goods or re-supply of services. As agent for the event organiser, our services to you are solely the facilitation of ticket sales.
· 9.6. In relation to any express warranty or condition set out in these Terms in connection with goods or services supplied or offered by us via the Site, our liability to you will be limited to the amount(s) paid by you (if any) in respect of those goods or services.
· 9.7. Taquilla Tickets disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any event organisers, third party users, promoters, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site or otherwise related to your use of the Site. We are not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold us harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of, or access to or conduct in connection with the Site, including any breach by you of these Terms.
11. General Provisions
· 11.1. The Terms shall in all respects be governed by the relevant laws. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Murcia to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the User Terms.
· 11.2. If any provision of the Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
11.3. No waiver of any term of the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.